Join Johnson Hall every Friday Night from July 9th to August 27th from 6-7:30pm at the Gardiner Waterfront for great music at the Johnson Hall Free Waterfront Concert Series. Every week a different band on the beautiful waterfront.
- July 9: Pat Colwell & Soul Sensations
Due to the severe weather coming we will be moving the Pat Colwell and the Soul Sensations concert to the third floor at Johnson Hall. Please enter on Mechanic Street. If you would still like to bring your lawn chair please do, otherwise you can dance the night away. Please note that we will have a limited capacity for the third floor and some may have to be turned away. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- July 16: Calypso Soldiers
- July 23: Blistered Fingers we are unfortunately going to have to cancel our Free Waterfront Concert featuring Blistered Fingers for tonight due to a severe weather warning that was issued this afternoon. We want you all to be safe and dry. See you next week.
- July 30: Lauren Crosby
- August 6: Borderline Express
- August 13: The Half Moon Jug Band
- August 20: The Tim Sullivan Band
- August 27: AstroPlanet
Bring your camp chairs or picnic blankets, and enjoy great live, local music in our beautiful Waterfront Park with food vendors, Maine Trivia, raffle prizes and more!For a complete list of all the acts visit our website at www.johnsonhall.org/events.